Biden Administration Confirms That U.S. Will Maintain a Presence in Afghanistan Even After ‘Withdrawal’

The Biden White House recently announced they would be removing troops from Afghanistan on Sept. 11, 2021, which coincides with the 20-year anniversary of the failed war effort.

However, this is only a pyrrhic victory for supporters of peace and prosperity as Biden administration officials have confirmed that U.S. troops will continue war operations in Afghanistan even after the phony withdrawal.

“We will have the means to see if there is a resurgence, a reemergence of a terrorist threat from Afghanistan,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said. “We’ll be able to see that in real-time with time to take action. And we’re going to be repositioning our forces and our assets to make sure that we guard against the potential reemergence.”

Last week, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin made similar comments to make it clear that the U.S. would not really be ending their occupation of Afghanistan. He stated that the U.S. would continue “paying salaries” and said they could drop bombs in the country if they so choose. He said that troops removed from Afghanistan would likely be relocated to Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan to provoke Russia. 

Trending: Young Americans for Liberty Names Former Libertarian Party Executive Director as the Organization’s Leader

The removal of troops is little more than a public relations ploy to pacify the public as the military-industrial complex continues to rob the American public blind.

Liberty Conservative News has reported on how defense officials and Pentagon brass fully understand the futility of the war in Afghanistan but continue to lie to the public willingly to protect their paycheck and prestige:

A report released by the Washington Post on Monday has confirmed the obvious: officials in the deep state and the intelligence community have been deliberately lying to the public about the war in Afghanistan for many years.

Journalists perused 2,000 pages of interviews obtained due to a Freedom of Information Act request. In those documents, they discovered that influential U.S. officials have known that the war was a losing effort for years. These perspectives were largely suppressed to the public so the agenda preferred by the military-industrial complex could continue.

“If the American people knew the magnitude of this dysfunction … 2,400 lives lost. Who will say this was in vain?” said retired Army Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute, who advised former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama on Afghanistan policy, in a Feb. 2015 interview.

Bob Crowley, a former counterinsurgency adviser in Afghanistan from 2013 to 2014, noted that the “truth was rarely welcome” within a military bureaucracy that “just wanted to hear good news, so bad news was often stifled.”

“Every data point was altered to present the best picture possible,” Crowley said. “Surveys, for instance, were totally unreliable but reinforced that everything we were doing was right, and we became a self-licking ice cream cone.”

Lt. Col. Daniel Davis confirmed that Pentagon brass and other interventionist officials knew the war was unwinnable, but knowingly perpetrated lies and allowed troops to die needlessly for a lost cause.

“This stuff has been known,” Davis said.

“It was known at all levels,” he added. “They have known from the beginning that the war was unwinnable, but they continued to say the exact opposite.”

“How many more men still have to die before we finally do the right thing?” he asked.”

The Biden regime was the preferred candidate of the military-industrial complex for a reason. The president will be expanding the U.S. empire throughout the globe to reward his bloodthirsty backers.

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.